Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Linda's Favorite Things - 2 & 3 tier servers


Filled with clementines (one of my boys' favorites!), this 2-tier wire server is so simple, I wonder why it is so pleasing to the eye for me? On Christmas Eve, I will fill it with sweet, colorful mini Forelle pears (in season October through March) and mini "Lady apples" as a centerpiece for the dessert table. At a breakfast buffet, it makes an adorable holder for muffins.
I have seen similar wire servers at Pier 1 imports and Pottery Barn. Another very appealing aspect of their beauty is their practicality: affordable, lightweight, non-chipping, and virtually unbreakable.
Particularly elegant with its scroll design and triple-serving feature (wish I had this one), I love this one pictured at top left. It has an easy carry handle that makes serving and clean up easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment